Warren Rose II CAGD 117, 4/12/17 Storyboard Thumbnails for Pierson's El Sid Script Treatment For this assignment, I was paired up with a fellow student who provided me with a list of shots he adapted from "El Sid", an episode of the Sliders TV show. Using the camera angles and movement suggested, I created a series of thumbnails for a storyboard that I hoped would fulfill his needs. Here are the 28 shots, one broken up into two frames for clarity:
Popular posts from this blog
Hello World
2D Maze Game Level 1 Version 2 Feedback
Warren Rose II CAGD 270, 4/11/17 2D Maze Game Level 1 Feedback, Playthrough on 4/6/17 The more restricted paths and added coin went well. The water was both described as a nice touch and not fitting the theme of the Western level. The northwest end of the map was described as a tease because it looked too much like someone should be able to find a secret route to it and explore.
Comments
Post a Comment