CAGD 117 Rough1 4/3/17

CAGD 117 Rough1 4/3/17

For this assignment I was supposed to do a rough of two mafia characters meeting for the first time, using shading and perspective.  The in-class tutorial involved creating a table and a lamp and a wall-frame, so I rearranged and duplicated the elements.  I added a doorway and doorknob to add contrast to one of the walls and positioned the further back of the two men in front of it.

I feel the focal point of the image is the shiny lamp, which is why the foreground character is so close to its illumination.  The main trouble I ran into was changing the light source from above to centered on the table.  I did this mainly because I like the circle gradient effect of Photoshop applied as an Overlay.  The shininess of the backdrop figure's shoe was an accident somewhere along the line in one of the layers, as I was having trouble tracking it down I tried to work it into the frame.

Following the In-Class Tutorial:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DnD Map 2 version 2 Tiered Feedback